Overview: Position is responsible for increasing current account volume, prospecting and maintaining new accounts; must be able to demonstrate excellent selling, negotiation, communication and problem solving skills in a fast-paced business environment.
- Pro-actively develop client contacts and sales opportunities.
- Manage and grow customer base within assigned individual sales territory in order to achieve a given monthly sales quota.
- Respond to inquires from prospective and existing clients about LT Services, Inc.
- Conduct Market research on prospective and existing clients.
- Prepare sales and marketing proposals and presentations.
- Participate in trade shows and other lead-generating events.
- Commission structure based on individual performance.
- Development & preparation of RFPs/RFQs/RFIs responses, qualification statement and presentations.
- Provide support & research & distribution of business development leads.
- Will report directly to President.