PeopleTec is currently seeking an Entry Level Cybersecurity Analyst to support our cyber modeling & simulation and training efforts with US Space Force. The successful candidate will support the development of digital twins for terrestrial-based satellite control/ground stations and system-agnostic, space-based systems for the customer. These digital twins will be used to conduct cyber defender training against realistic missions-specific threats.
Required Skills / Experience
- Entry level position with 0-2 years of experience with networks and network engineering or system administration in Windows and/or Linux environments
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Travel: up to 2-4 trips a year
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- An active DoD Secret clearance is required to perform this work. Candidates are required to have an active Secret clearance upon hire, and the ability to maintain this level of clearance during their employment.
- It is desired that candidates have a TS or interim TS clearance with the ability to obtain a final TS/SCI
- BS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Cybersecurity, or Information Systems