Textio's mission is to build software that creates understanding between people. We believe that the future of writing is knowing who will respond to anything you write before you even publish it. Textio’s category-defining augmented writing platform is delighting customers, and we are growing fast. Textio has already changed the way that thousands of companies write and hire.
We have thousands of companies using Textio, and we're rapidly growing. If you love to sell, love to win, and want to be part of changing how people write, then we need your help.
In this role, you will use your strategic skills to prospect companies where Textio can make a real difference. This starts with crafting creative and engaging messages that generate conversations with promising leads. You will be responsible for leading outreach to customers in your territory to build awareness of Textio. This role provides a unique opportunity to learn the ropes of SaaS sales and grow your career quickly in a rapidly developing environment.
What you'll be doing:
- Cold calling 50+ dials a day
- Creating engaging and personalized email communications
- Setting qualified meetings for commercial AE team
- Discovering new leads through research - internet, social media, & tooling
- Leading prospecting status, data integrity, and forecasting in Salesforce & Salesloft
- Achieving and exceeding weekly/monthly/quarterly metrics (activity metrics, qualified opportunities, pipeline goals)
We'd love to hear from you if you:
- Are passionate about solving hard customer problems and winning as a team
- Love crafting messaging that captures people's interest
- Are not afraid of cold calling and are delighted to drive meaningful conversations with prospective customers
- Know how to execute strategic prospecting—you can find the right people and get them interested
- Are exceptionally organized, able to prioritize, and disciplined to your core
- Are an excellent communicator verbally and in writing—Textio stands for editorial quality, and you do too
- Are empathetic, and enjoy working with a team of varied backgrounds
- Embrace technology in how you get your work done—we are pretty nerdy
- Have a point of view but are low ego
- The ability to balance competing priorities and keep various team members advised on progress
- Have done a sales training or a sales bootcamp, including but not limited to the Aspireship Program
We are looking to build a truly diverse, equitable, and inclusive team. We have a number of outstanding benefits to support that.
- We are a fully distributed team. Without a central office, everyone’s on an equal footing wherever you’re based. Our positions are open to residents of California, Colorado, Hawaii, Illinois, Massachusetts, New York, Oregon, Texas, and Washington.
- We offer flexible schedules and unlimited time off. Take vacations to recharge and work the schedule that makes sense for you. We’re about long-term growth and success, so that means working sustainably.
- We provide outstanding health care, dental, and vision coverage for you and your family.
- Paid time to volunteer at non-profits. If you volunteer enough, we’ll match your hours with donations.
- On-demand mentoring with Bravely.