Do you like music festivals, live events, and helping people find their community? Well - do we have an internship for you :)
Radiate is looking for a Marketing + Operations intern in NYC! Specific tasks may include:
- Preparing and posting social media content (Tiktok, IG, FB, TW)
- Assisting in planning and executing marketing campaigns (festival partnerships, contests, etc.)
- Copywriting for email campaigns, social media, app related announcements, etc.
- Working alongside our team to design, target, re-target, and overall develop social media ads
- Market research (gathering information about our consumers needs and utilizing it in marketing campaigns)
- Data entry (listing new festivals, updating festivals, logging bugs/feedback, etc.)We’ll need you 2 days a week for 6 hours per day, unless you feel like staying longer! Super chill work environment, and you’d have a lot to say when it comes to what we do this fall as festival season is in full swing!
- Our office is near Broadway and Lafayette in Manhattan, and the duration of the internship would ideally last from mid-October to mid-Jan, but we’re flexible so let’s see what works! This internship is IRL (not remote) - we’ll provide reimbursement for transportation, college credit, probably go to a few music festivals/events with us, and we write fire recommendation letters. For other perks and compensation, please reach out and we’ll chat about it during the interview process. You’ll need to bring your own computer to work on.