CS Design excels in design capabilities, and we encourage a spirit of creativity, exploration, and freedom in design. Our team focuses on art aesthetics, cutting-edge technology, and business value to create better user experiences. We offer candidates ample design space and flexibility, encouraging them to explore avant-garde artistic techniques and innovative solutions in their work.
- To be the first Operations Designer for non-China regions, responsible for design work for CS departments worldwide and close collaboration with our global operations managers.
- Managing operational design for CS departments in non-Chinese regions, encompassing both online and offline design.
- Collaborating closely with the design hub to establish design styles for various operational activities and ensuring the design is cohesive and consistently implemented.
- Coordinating with UI and UE teams to complete key design projects, leading the overall visual style and creative design solutions while ensuring project quality.
- Knowledge of creative, design, and product operation processes is required
- Proficiency in tools such as AI, PS, C4D, or other 3D software. Proficiency in animation and AIGC software is a plus.
- High creativity, organization, and the ability to work independently while handling multiple tasks.
- Strong project management skills, with a preference for candidates with experience in large-scale operational projects.
- Excellent communication skills and a collaborative spirit in a multicultural and cross-functional environment.
- A passion for design, excellent communication skills, a strong sense of teamwork, a high degree of learning enthusiasm, and self-motivation.