Surrounded by beautiful Colorado scenery and located only minutes away from Vail Mountain, the Highline Vail, a DoubleTree by Hilton, offers a unique and relaxing experience to our guests during their stay and an amazing environment for our associates to work in. We are currently looking for outgoing, energetic, and customer service oriented individuals to fill the position of Shuttle Driver/Bellperson.
We have an excellent benefits package to offer to our Full-Time Associates to include, health, dental, vision, life, short-term and long-term disability insurance, 401(k) with a match, Vacation, Sick, Holiday Pay, Hotel Room Discounts, Ski Pass, Bus Pass, and much more!!!
The Shuttle Driver/Bellperson will perform the duties of assisting guests with luggage and performing pick-ups and drop-offs at the Village.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Show guests to room assisting them with their luggage.
2. Explain all hotel facilities, their location in the hotel, hours of operation, and answer all questions about these facilities and other hotel questions.
3. Check luggage for hotel guests both for day and overnight.
4. Maintain the designated station in the lobby, standing alert to be easily summoned for fronts.
5. Open doors and greet guests in a friendly and courteous manner.
6. Maintain the cleanliness of the bellstand, lobby and baggage room. Keep lobby door and windows clean when not busy with guests.
7. Post the daily events board and entertainment board in the lobby.
8. Maintain an open communication line through all shifts by proper use of intershift log.
9. Deliver messages and valet to guest rooms.
10. Perform pick ups and drop-offs at the airport for the guests in a timely and friendly manner and inspect vehicles.
11. May perform the duties of a valet as required.
12. Assist front desk with key inventory twice weekly.
13. Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a regular basis.
14. Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
Must have a valid Driver's License with good record.
Excellent customer service skills
Knowledge of the area a plus
Previous experience in a similar position preferred
Must be flexible to work weekdays, weekends and holidays
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities