Our software developer intern will develop, create, and modify Web based application software or specialized programs. You will regularly utilize various languages and databases. This position will require you to effectively communicate with your team members. This position will be essential in benefitting not only the company but also the customer.
- Design, code, test, and debug according to requirements, providing unit and integration tests as required.
- Maintain regular communication on project status with team lead, project management, and executive management.
- Troubleshoot production problems within assigned applications software.
Must Haves (Basic Qualifications):
- Pursuing BA / BS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar technical field
- Experience using style sheet libraries such as SCSS, Less etc.
- Experience using Object oriented languages such as Java, Python, Golang
- Experience developing PaaS application in AWS and Azure cloud
Nice to Haves (Preferred Qualifications):
- Interest in the automotive space, software, and new technologies
- Prior development experience utilizing Test Driven Development (TDD) methodology
- Experience building micro services using REST full service architecture
- Experience using relational and non-relational databases such My SQL, Mongo DB, Cosmos DB, Redis, etc.
Aptiv Rewards and Advantages:
- Learning and development opportunities
- Discount programs with various manufacturers and retailers
- Recognition for innovation and excellence
- Opportunities to give back to the community
- Meaningful work that makes a difference in the world
- Relocation assistance may be available