Professionally, efficiently, and accurately, respond to HR inquiries across a breadth of functional areas. Responses must be made in a timely manner with a high level of customer service orientation in accordance with established Service Level Agreements (SLA’s). Topic areas span the spectrum of an employee’s life cycle including; resourcing and recruitment, Visa issuance and renewal (residence and business related), employee relations, reward, internal transfers/mobility, performance management, recognition (rewards/promotion), payroll, benefits and terminations.
Escalate in-scope, complex cases to Tier 2 or subject matter experts (SME) with appropriate and complete documentation on work performed to date with follow-through until issue is adequately resolved.
- Resolve complex issues regarding HR inquiries, and where possible, work with HRIS team to implement preventative solutions.
- Complete simple to complex special projects, as needed.
- Interact with internal (COEs, HR Field teams) to obtain needed information to manage work to completion.
- Support higher complexity/level transaction processing including organization changes, supervisory organization changes, job changes, international assignments, etc.….
- Train new HR Tier 1 People Services staff.
- Provide support and guidance to other members on the team.
- Provide advanced technical support through research, analysis, and resolution of customer issues.
- Ensure audit compliance through transaction processing and approval flows.
- Manage confidential data in a professional manner and according to HIPPA rules and MasterCard confidentiality requirements.
- Independently identify process improvements and participate in the implementation of improvements.
- With little supervision, modify, adapt, and develop new processes as appropriate to address specific issues related to transaction processing.
- Contribute information to build the AskHR knowledgebase and develop user-experience documentation (How To documents).
- Operate in partnership with HR teams and colleagues across all regions to ensure the effective delivery of HR support and HR systems related actions.
- A highly organized, articulate individual who knows how to develop and maintain excellent working relationships as well as providing customer satisfaction as needed.
All About You:
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously acquired through previous experience in related field.
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Broad knowledge of HR concepts and terminology
- Strong emphasis on customer service
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Work effectively in dynamic, time-sensitive, high volume environment
- Collaborative – team oriented
- Professional demeanor
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Ability to follow policies and procedures
- Results-oriented, strong follow-through skills
- Excellent communication skills, ability to explain processes and policies effectively
- Excellent MS Office Suite Skills: Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Workday experience a plus