This position is responsible for becoming the Subject matter expert in upcoming market design activities which may include EDAM, SPP/SPP+, CETA, and other new state initiatives. Additionally, you will lead and provide recommendations for the development and implementation of future market design activities.
Upholds the safety compliance standards inherent in PSE’s operating and/or field procedures related to work responsibilities. Promotes and supports a culture of total safety.
- Recognize and define market design issues that impact the portfolio and creates strategies to mitigate risks
- Participate in Market Design meetings to ensure that PSE Interests are protected.
- Supports development of written documents and presentations to help effectively communicate results of research and analyses.
- Effectively presents and communicates complex issues to all levels of the organization
- Present findings and data to internal and external customers
- Manage upstream and downstream workflows to support market design initiatives
- Become a subject matter expert in the Market Design Activities
- Some travel may be required
- Performs other duties as assigned