Completing or have completed a four –year college degree in Sport Management, Marketing, Business or another related field. Ability to work within the dates listed above. Ability to maintain flexible hours, including but not limited to, normal business hours, nights, and weekends. Must provide own transportation and housing.
1. Primary responsibility is to work with the ticketing department including the Director of Ticket Operations and the Director of Ticket Sales to solicit, sell, service and maintain our various ticketing clients.
2. Will be part of a team that will brainstorm various event themes to sell tickets to different niches in the community.
3. Work ALL Harrisburg Senators home games and other ballpark events as needed.
4. Perform other duties assigned by supervisors. These duties will include but not limited to: maintenance of ballpark, setup for ballgames and other events and pulling tarp.
1. Previous sales or customer service experience strongly desired
2. Self-motivated and hard-working
3. Strong computer skills
4. Ability to work and communicate well with others as well as independently
5. Ability to multi-task and follow instructions from multiple supervisors
6. Charismatic, Team Player - must work well in team setting.