- Detailed test planning and coordination with internal and external customers, test conduct, use of computer data analysis tools, and generation of test plans and reports.
- Final conclusions and recommendations on the performance, safety, qualification, and adequacy of tested components and systems.
- Test and evaluation of components, assemblies and systems including main and tail rotor dynamic components, rotor drive systems, flight control systems, fuel systems, hydraulic systems, pneumatic systems, and mission equipment.
- Development and implementation of test procedures used to validate proper installation of aircraft systems and components during final assembly,
- Support and establish operating limitations for both flight test programs and fielded aircraft.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor or Master of Science and 5+ years of experience with component bench testing
- Experience with qualification to MIL-STD-810 and RTCA-DO-160 requirements
- Experience reviewing supplier qualification plans, procedures, reports and drawings.
- Experience supporting and managing bench testing, supplier testing and in-house component laboratory testing to validate component designs
- Experience writing and reviewing technical documents for development and qualification requirements, procedures and test results