We’re making Diablo IV. Are you a highly motivated experienced (or aspiring) game producer? Come work with us, and together we will build something outstanding.
Our team of dedicated developers is growing. Our backgrounds are diverse, but we all share a real passion for what we do. We believe that if you’re looking for a team that celebrates self-expression and embraces collaboration, we might be a phenomenal fit for you.
This is a unique role in which you’ll be supporting multi-discipline development groups, creating new content for Diablo IV.
- Partner with Production leadership to translate cross functional goals & needs into working schedules, and clear milestones that can be used to reflect progress back to the team.
- Facilitate communication, organization, risk management, and accountability across areas required for each live release.
- Support process improvement initiatives to ensure consistent and repeatable attainment of our goals.
- Help to define and improve our game development standard processes and production methodologies, with a focus towards supporting our cross functional teams.
- Foster a culture of inclusion and collaboration on our team.
- 1+ years of game production experience, or experience in a similar role.
- Solid ability to build, track, and maintain complex schedules.
- Ability to influence and be a change agent.
- Ability to self-manage and self-pace.
- Knowledge of software development process, project management, and production processes
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communications skills.
- High level of emotional intelligence and a tendency to treat other people with respect and empathy.